PaqchaIt is a tour that is done exclusively at night by visiting the most mysterious places of Cusco and a stop will be made at the places to visit for the respective explanation and photograph.
Places to visit:
- The Main Squares old name was Huacaypata where today is located the Cathedral, a great architectural work; at Huacaypata took place Inka festivities such as the Inti Raymi
- Hatun RumiyocQoricancha, a very important place in Inka times which was the House of the Sun and of different deities of the Inkas.
- Pumac chupan, a great waterfall together with some beautiful trees.
- Hatun Rumiyoc, where it is located the famous stone of the twelve angles which is in the Temple of Inka Roca.
- White Christ, windowed balcony of the City of Cusco, place on which is found a huge image that represents Christ.
To finish with this tour it will be connected with the Kusicay theater, which is especialized in the creation of spectacles where are merged the theater, the circus, the dance, music, and the living folklore by presenting unequalled works that allow spectators to get in contact with the ancient Peruvian culture.
Our service includes
- Entrance to the Kusikay
- Bilingual guide or in the language requested